Sunday, December 14, 2008

Stinky armpits....


Jeff walked by Zach earlier (mind you Zach had just gotten out of the shower) and got a wiff of Z's armpits....

this is how it went:

Jeff: Zach, I think we need to get you some deoderent for those smelly armpits of yours...

ZAch: NNOOOOOO!!!!!! I am saving my stench for Auntie AMie when she comes....NO DEODERENT! they have to be super smelly for her..she likes them that way....

Ty: Yeah but she says if she smells yours...you have to smell hers...

Zach: I know..thats why my have to be SUPER stinky for her!

Explanation...this became a ritual between my sister amie and the kids...she would tease and say she would make them smell her pits...Zach liked it...smelling pits that is...

by the way..this picture of zach is from several years ago!

No comments: