Thursday, September 18, 2008

Friends

So i was sitting here looking through all the blogs of my friends that i have acquired in the past few hours and thinking how great it is to have friends. To me a friends is someone who accepts me for who i am, and can definitely laugh and cry with me at a moments notice. There are certainly alot of people that i have met in my life that are friendly acquaintances, but then there are those that i know i can still call after i haven't talked to them for months (because life just gets to busy...you know who you are!) and chat forever about nothing, just because. Then there are the ones who will always be in my life (whether they like it or not) ie my siblings and sister in law, moms and dads...you know ~the family type. The ones that aren't "just my family" but are my friends, the one's i know i could count on for just about anything. All these "friends" family or not, i cherish with all my heart, i am grateful they are in my life and i feel privileged to know them. I am sure i don't tell you all how much i appreciate you and cherish you enough...but i do.

No comments: