Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Sariah


I never thought a teenager could bring so much joy into my life...but this one does. Sariah is still my angel...my princess...my girl!

She is doing awesome in school, couldnt ask for better grades, and she seems to have chosen a good group of friends here.

Intead of soccer this season she chose to tryout for cheerleading. (much to my dismay). I wasnt really sure if she would make the squad since she is a "soccer player" not a cheerleader...they are a VERY different species you know! but we rooted her on, she tried out and...SHE MADE IT! She is having a great time and again...much to my dismay...she is starting to "move" like a cheerleader. GGGGRRRR. But if you ask me...she is definitly the cutest girl on the squad...i could be a little biased though! Any how, thank goodness she is a good girl, thank goodness she is who she is...I would love her with all my heart...even if she wasnt!

No comments: