Thursday, September 25, 2008

Potty training and morning presents....

Alli is a night owl...she doesnt go to sleep most nights before 11 or 12. stinks to be us...i know. Anyway the only good thing about it is that sometimes she will sleep in till 9 or 10 and so i go back to bed after getting everyone off to school. This morning was just one of those great mornings, i climbed back into my cozy warm comfy bed and drifted back to sleep....only to be awoken a few hours later by a poopy diaper in my face...one that wasnt where it should be....ie ON HER BUTT! she had obviously pooped her diaper and taken it off and was coming to show me. no more slumber for me! I had to get up an throw her in the tub before my bed turned into a big poopy mess like hers was...yeah. good times. Gross.

2 comments:

IH-Texas said...

MMMMM.... Good times! At least there was no finger painting eh?

Chell said...

Oh not a pleasent wake up call...