Saturday, September 20, 2008

Zach and Football

When we gave the kids their options for sports this season, Zach chose football over Soccer...I was a little concerned, mostly because i worried he would get frustrated (as he often does) and not ever want to play again. He has never played football and has never really shown interested in watching it on TV and learning either. I had visions of him getting hit by someone or something and crying in the middle of the field...(this happens regularly at practice)
Today was his first game! He had such a great time! he did pretty good, he wasnt really sure what he was doing but he seemed content to just run and pretend! There was only one time that offense was called back in and Zach was nowhere to be found...he was playing in the water fountain about 15 yards away. But all in all, it was a good day. He was happy so I am happy!

1 comment:

Chell said...

Oka y I literally laighed out loud when I got to the part where he was playing in the water fountain. I have seen that at a few games my friends kids were playing in.