Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Why is LIFE so crazy?

i keep asking myself why life seems to nuts around here. I try my best not to over-schedule myself but inevitably something comes up and someone has to be somewhere or needs an appointment for one thing or another. Some days i think i should have a room at the Health clinic (the past 2 weeks it has been the dentist instead) with our name posted in big bright red letters "BLACKWELL FAMILY SICK ROOM" between the kids and i, we are at some kind of "office" at least 3 times a week. Its madness. Of course when you throw all the sports (cheerleading, gymnastics, football, soccer)in there...jeffs included...WOW and dont forget YW and scouts! . I have decided i should weigh 20 lbs less with all the "running around" i do...Life is GOOD. If it seems like i am complaining it is actually the opposite, i am happy that my family is active (although i could do without the sickness) and that we stay busy. I love being a MOM (although somtimes it would be nice to have super powers so i could be in 5 different places at the same time!)

1 comment:

the Queen of Harts said...

You don't have super powers? Could have fooled me, sis!